* ISO MEDICAL APPROVED
* USP CLASS VI
* MADE IN THE U.S.A.
* 10 ML BOTTLE
* IT IS NORMAL THAT THE ADHESIVE SEEMS SLIGHTLY STRINGY
* APPLY SEALER TO ENHANCE BONDING STRENGTH
* MEDICAL GRADE ADHESIVE
* WE WILL GUARANTEE THE ADHESIVE FOR 2 MONTHS, DO NOT REFRIGERATE. STORE TIGHTLY CLOSED IN A COOL, DRY PLACE.
* FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY.
* KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
* KEEP AWAY WITH SKIN, EYES AND CLOTHING.
* AVOID BREATHING VAPOR OR MIST.
* IF EYE CONTACT OCCURS, FLUSH WITH SALINE SOLUTION FOR 10 MINUTES. SEEK IMMEDIATE MEDICAL ASSISTANCE.
* HEAVY FUMES
* 2 Month shelf life from date of purchase.
WARNING: Mandatory precaution with this or any adhesive with fumes. Client should not open eyes immediately after procedure as the fumes may sting causing discomfort and/or tearing. Keeping their eyes closed, bring client to a sitting position and after 10 minutes, instruct client to slowly open eyes.
Irvine, CA 92618
Phone: (949) 788-0266
Toll Free: (866) 757-5274
Fax: (949) 788-0877
Be the first to hear about new products, trainings and special offers!