3D Beauty Trainers are some of the most accomplished estheticians working today. Trainers enjoy the benefits of increased income and the professional satisfaction of offering high quality intensive hands-on workshops to help other estheticians perfect their eyelash extension technique and achieve their career goals.
To become a trainer:
- Must provide 3D-Beauty with a valid copy of either your Esthetician or Cosmetologist license. We will verify with your state. No other licenses accepted.
- Cannot be a nail salon. Only Salon or Spas accepted.
- Must own or have access to a salon/spa that provides enough space for up to 4 students at one time.
- Must have conference type area where all students can sit at the same table with practice mannequin heads and follow along with the instructor.
- Must have a room in which all the students can perform eyelash extensions on eachother or live models and be overseen by instructor at all times.
- You must of already taken a 3D Beauty Signature Hands-on Workshop and received a certificate of completion. ($450 course fee along with a purchase of a kit required).
- Provide 3D-Beauty with 15 before and after pictures along with the appointment book copy to prove the status of those clients.
- Take an 8 hour Trainer course with one of our Master Trainers ($650 course fee). Trainer courses are only located in Tustin, California and West Palm Beach, Florida.
- Perform a full set for the Master Trainer in under an hour.
- Pass a written exam.
- Review marketing procedures on how to market yourself as a trainer and represent 3D Beauty.
- Provide 3D-Beauty with photo's of your facility
- Provide 3D-Beauty with your marketing plans on how you will be promoting the class as we only advertise on the web and at our tradeshows.